Search This Blog

Sunday, April 23, 2023

"Something Shocking Is Happening To Me As I Speak...!" | Jordan Peterson...

I do not know why this video is not being shared although it is still on YouTube. The reason I want to post it as I feel that everyone especially professionals/academics should listen to it. He speaks that speaking out is worth it. Speaking out has cost him a lot but he has had the support of his wife, children, associates and others and he also has access to a battery of lawyers which he said was very expensive and I had none of these supports. How could I try to make VCHA be made accountable as they are petty tyrants and authorative. Recently I attempted to contact a person who tried to help me many years ago. I was told that he had retired so I did not expect him to say to me that , "I cannot engage." Even after all these years he is afraid.

Blog Archive