Search This Blog

Friday, January 26, 2024

Nothing that has the force of the state behind it is a little law.


https://youtu.be/K5QgPiTXHG8?si=UTYhC7by86rVaGru

"When the power of the state is behind it, there is no such thing as a little law." - Dr. Jordan Peterson, at 23:13.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ACLU believes that guardianship is the greatest deprivation of civil rights, just after the death penalty. We need transparency so we know who has been deprived.  If you are imprisoned by the state for a crime, the public has a right to know. But, if you are imprisoned by guardianship, the public has no right to know. Go figure!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came across the words to describe what could be descriptive of why happened to me.  It was/is known as "street-level bureaucracy."  When what happened to me happened, I just discounted it as non-sense.  It was just stupid words, totally irrelevant, so I thought.  Low-level employees made assessments, and these assessments were sanctioned (rubber-stamped) by upper management at Vancouver Coastal Health.  Later when I came to the realization that upper management did not know what was going on, it was obvious that upper management sanctioned whatever lower management said/wanted, upper management had to support their inferiors at my expense.  I believed that when upper management found out what was happening, I would get an apology. But instead, I was cruelly entrapped.  I am now reeking of anger. When it was happening I did not know what they were doing, so it did not brother me.   Can someone tell me what word should be used for this reversal of the chain of command. I was betrayed by the health authority who I trusted.  

I think the term would be :  street bureaucrats.   



Blog Archive