Search This Blog

Saturday, April 20, 2024

Nurse Ratchet and the Vancouver Continental

 I have been under a lot of stress this past week.  I look at anyone who thinks they are in authority as a Nurse Ratchet. Be it the police, a government official, a landlord, or someone from the health authority.  This past week in particular I have been so weak because I can't eat.  I can only drink water and force bread down my throat.  I  feel nauseated all the time.  I attribute my state to the stress I am under.  Stress caused by the incompassionate behavior of the City of Vancouver and in particular non-marketing housing and the police department.  The uncertainty in dealing with these departments shock me. Power corrupts and they corrupt absolutely.  I thought the health authorities were bad but the City and the police are worse.  How can you fight the rogues.  You can't because the bosses protect the rogues. And these rogues are psychopaths who create chaos and get their joy from it.  The Nurse Ratchets of the world.  



Blog Archive