Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Can't get arrested ....

 This past evening I attempted to visit a friend who lives in the Kingsway Continental.  The manager prick banned me from visiting him.  He went so far as to disengage my friend's FOB. So my friend could not enter his apartment as well. I wanted to get arrested for trespassing. The police tricked me into leaving the building saying they were going to arrest me and then telling me to take the bus home. They did arrest me for breaching the peace, whatever that means.  Then they unarrested me.

When the police came they said that a manager can ban anyone he wants and he does not have to have a reason.  I could not believe the stupidity of the police. I refused to leave as I wanted to go to my friend's home as I promised him that I would wash his floors.  My friend has a disability and things fall on the floor and he can't clean properly as he can't bend over.  He is 70 years old and has mobility issues.  He is obese and uses a walker with great difficulty. He also has other things like diabetes and COPD and severe lower back pain.  Then there is his PTSD which at times makes him unable to function as a normal human being.   He can't handle stress, he weeps.  And he is old, when you are old, you can't regulate your pee as you did when you were young.  He has a mobility scooter but it has been under repair since November 2023.  His scooter is his independence.

Last week the prick told my friend that he was banning me from seeing him as I had written a letter to the mayor of Vancouver complaining about him. I also send a copy to the city manager and non-market housing.  And as I am transparent I sent a copy of the email to the prick. And the prick decided to take revenge. The police are too fucking lazy to look on the internet which they have in their police cars and cell phones because if they did they would find this: But then maybe the police looked on the internet and lied to me so I would move on. I am not happy. I wanted to get arrested.

(3) A landlord shall not impose restrictions respecting access to residential property by

(a) candidates, or their authorized representatives, who are seeking election to a federal, Provincial, regional, municipal or school board office and who are canvassing electors or distributing election material, or

(b) a tenant of residential premises located on the residential property or persons invited by a tenant of the residential premises.













Blog Archive