Search This Blog

Friday, May 31, 2024

According to Slang.org

 According to Slang.org, a prick is a slang term for a jerk or an asshole.  An awful person who gets off being an asshole.


Another definition of what a prick is:  an obnoxious person, an unprincipled and selfish man who high-highedly abuses others, who capriciously exhibits little or no regard for justice.


This prick banned me from seeing my friend who is resident at the Kingsway Continental.  He said that if my friend let me into the building the resident would be EVICTED.  How can a prick keep me from visiting a friend and then threatening a tenant with eviction.  Is the prick breaking the law or is the prick following the law.  Knowing how screwed up the law is, maybe he is lawfully following the law. 





Blog Archive