I am reviewing some of the items and how they are "groomed" so the other beneficiaries know why the invoice is so egregious.
During October 2025 it was a very stressful time. I was facing three court applications, one very, very, very heavy on how to respond to 597 pages of accounts.
I received an email from Candace advising that she will oppose further delay and will seek costs against her if matters are adjourned, and that all the lawyers involved are not slimy. Yes and every single time all my requests have been denied. It is near impossible to meet court deadlines if you are a self-litigant. And why I am a self-litigant is because the lawyers I approach call the other lawyers under confidentiality before they accept my case because they belong to the favour club of lawyers.
And the comment. And that all the lawyers involved are slimy. I know I did not say that and Candace never attached the email of me saying that. If I had something to say against the lawyers associated with this "simple" estate it would be worse than SLIMY.
I am not blaming Candace, I am blaming all the beneficiaries, my blood relatives, who are telling Candace what to do.
email October 16 2025 $80.00. Email to Audrey Laferriere advising Estate will oppose further dalay and will seek costs against her if matters are adjourned, and that all the lawyers involved are slimy. $80 is a week's groceries including toilet paper.
I am not blaming Candace; I am blaming all the beneficiaries, my blood relatives, who are telling Candace what to do.