Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

email 28 October 2011

October 28 2011 ... being an email

They did it to me again.  I went to see Randy at 2:00 p.m. and was told by XXX that Randy did not want to get up.  And when I went to see Randy for my allotted five minutes (I am not allowed to stay in the Ward for more than five minutes under supervision) during which time Randy always changes his mind and wants to visit me when he sees me.  Now the charge nurse XXX said that she doesn't have staff to put Randy in his chair so I could not see him in the piano room.  She pulled this on Monday with me as well.  This time I said if there is no staff to put Randy in his chair then I should be allowed to stay at his bedside.  I was told that was impossible. Randy wanted me to stay. I also got a bit upset when I noticed Randy's head (he is primarily bald) had a whole much of scratches breaking his skin.  When I told him I had to leave he won't let go of my hand. I can't stop crying.  ....  I can't help with his rehab if I can only see him a few minutes a week.



Blog Archive