Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Gaslighting

You are to resign from the law society of british columbia and spend the rest of your life doing free community service in the DTES.  You know what you did so I do not have to explain it.  Rather than guilt you must be experiencing great satisfaction.  You client starting my basket case in 2010 and you ultimately improved the basket to itd ultimate conclusion. It only took eight years.

As I think back as to what really triggered me besides the bereavement, it was the pressure of being a self-litigant.  I could not get a lawyer as all of them were in conflict with VCHA/government.  That is, VCHA/PGT throughout the years gave all the lawyers work so they were all in conflict so they could not act for me.  In decades past this was called "a company town." All I had to mention is VCHA/PGT and the lawyer showed me the door. I knew I was in trouble because none of the lawyers I approached asked for a $retainer.

Although the judiciary is independent you could still use the rules to advance/be successful. You could win by technical default and a judge finally getting to the end of his patience with dealing with an old woman.

A requirement is full disclosure of all the emails which I was not able to fully list.  One batch is 67,000 emails.  There is no mechanism in email to just command gmail to print out everything.  It has to be done one email at a time.  From 1 to 67,702.  Since not being a lawyer I do not know what is relevant or not.  So each email had/has to be printed out and then each email/document has to be listed and typed out according to the rules of the supreme court of british columbia which list would be hundreds/thousands of pages.  Considering the time demands by the supreme court of british columbia to do things, it is/was impossible.  The defendants knew of my problems with listing the emails but not one of them offered a suggestion how I could fast track the process. And they all knew how to do it.

With the new gmail(this week) there is a function which I just found wherein you can just type in a party's name and a list shows each email associated with that name.  Rather than shifting through thousands of emails all I had to do was individually search by searching by the name of the party.  By magic all the emails I sent to Kip Woodward, the president of VCHA, showed up.  All I had to do was print them out.

You knew this and yet you intentionally overwhelmed me to the point of not wanting to do this.

You knew I was struggling with getting the emails listed to met the supreme court rules and yet you would not suggest how to expedit the process.  This problem was mentioned repeatedly in correspondence and at case planning conferences.  No one would tell me how to eliminate the stress. Just push her over the edge.  Make her do 1,000s of hours of work and she won't have time to respond to any applications to dismiss. Make her the best basket case they know are capable of.


Audrey Laferriere <audreyjlaferriere@gmail.com>

Tue, Feb 25, 2014, 7:13 AM


to jessica.abells, James, pamela.tung@vch.ca, Christine, bob.foster, Romilda, sandra.white, kip woodward, james.roberts, David, bcc: Hayde, bcc: Rita
 
You were advised nine days ago that Randy has the right to see me so why haven't you done anything to make this happen.  A lawyer wrote telling you of my rights
.
I am entitled to see Randy, to his medical records on demand, and to talk to those that do health care for him.
Are you a lawyer or are you not a lawyer.
Also you are to tell yours staff that doctor's orders except for basic care are to be approved by me. A doctor cannot put DO NOT MOVE orders on Randy which is now being used to imprison him and mght even cause his death as it means do not go to acute.
Also I want Randy's heart monitor alarm to be set at 110 as 150 or greater would lead Randy into cardiac arrest (death).
When Randy nearly died on November 18 2013 and December 26 2013 the alarms did not alarm.

A few days ago I got a flippant answer from Ro who said she talked to the RT and 150 was safe.

Blog Archive