Search This Blog

Sunday, September 30, 2018

30 September 2018 @ 2::50 am

This past week has been very difficult for me.  Although I am in fragile mental health I am haunted that the defendants are taunting me with JUMP JUMP.  JUMP off a tall building to my death.

A few months ago when I was wanting to end it all, a reader of this blog phoned the Public Guardian and Trustee in the hope that the PGT would intervene and finally the caller was directed to Kevin Couglin who told the caller that the PGT does not do death.

Thinking back the caller was using reverse psychology. Don't do this as this is what the PGT/VCHA wants.

My thoughts go back to Randy and the tears he had.  He did not want to die either. We only wanted to see each other and VCH/PGT prevented us from doing so.

In correspondence dated 26 September 2018 from the Public Guardian and Trustee I was accused of wanting to delay the completion of the litigation INDEFINITELY.  That is not true, it is the Public Guardian and Trustee that is delaying the completion of the litigation by threats of using the Courts to overrule my physician's diagnosis that I am not well by upsetting me.  I need treatment/time before I can realistically proceed with the litigation. This litigation did not seriously start until September 2017. Up to then I was hoping for some sort of apology from VCH/PGT.  None came.

Simply put, I need an adjournment and the PGT is refusing to give me one by consent. Apparently according to the PGT/VCHA the law will be on their side.

Defending a court application is very taxing emotionally and expensive and the defendants know this.  In my fragile state it is extremely overwhelming and equally paralyzing with or without a lawyer.

With every veiled threat by the defendants to use the rules of court, my recovery is being further hindered and the time needed is extended. I cannot focus on getting well. It is the defendants who are causing the litigation to be delayed not me.

The list of defendants/witnesses who agree with the PGT/VCHA are as follows.  Each one of them are willing to gamble that I will take my life: Over what?  A simple request for an adjournment because I am suffering from complex bereavement and persistent PTSD. The defendants/witnesses know that I am actively suicidal.  to be actively suicidal one has to have a plan and I have one.

Vancouver Coastal Health
Vancouver General Hospital
George Pearson Centre
Kip Woodward
The Public Guardian and Trustee

BC College of Physician and Surgeons
WorkSafe BC
BC Emergency Health Services
Andrew Macfarlane
Dr. James Dunne
Dr. Richard Hay
Dr. James Mark Roberts
Sam Greenspoon
Robert Chapman
Kevin Calder
Dr. Georgina Nemetz (psychologist)
Linda Rose
Tanvirezohra Batlawala
Romilda Ang
David Doig
Tim Louis
and Others






Blog Archive