Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2018

28 October 2018 @ 4:00 am in the morning

When I read the above letter written by Catherine Romanko, the PGT, that was forwarded to me I could not believe it.  The letter from the Public Guardian and Trustee said that I was not ill and they were calling for a summary court trial so that my action would be dismissed.

This with the full knowledge that I was suffering from complex bereavement and persistent post traumatic disorder and severe depression. At eight years of being disrespected by VCHA what do they expect.  My psychologist is of the expert opinion that I am actively suicidial.

And who are we talking about the Public Guardian and Trustee, Vancouver Coastal Health, and the College of Physician Surgeons. They are in charge of our public health and they are doing this.  How mean.

The  4:00 am letter was enough of a trigger to force my suicide.  I really do not have much to live for as my husband is dead and they would not let me see him before he died.  Besides I am old.  I am at the end of my life.  No lose to anyone.  They banned me and Randy knowing he was dying suffered terribly as my reports said while in hospital that when my name was mentioned he would start crying.He could not protect me as he could not talk or write.  He was a vegetable with a mind.  That was the cruelest thing any government body could do.  But the PGT/VCH/CPSBC all have been given powers of government so that they can do what they want. Legislatively they do not have to have a reason. How was preventing me from being with Randy was in the best interest of Randy.  The reality was that it was in the best interest of VCHA.  They had him in a private room so I could visit him in the event I might be irrational but then on January 29 2014 after a meeting with the PGT and WCB it was decided to move him to an open ward so I would have contact with others who were afraid of me.  All these tribunals were of the opinion when Randy was alive that I was a lune and now that I am a lune they have reversed their opinion.

I remember when I was during a history paper on the West Coast Indians and what happened when a tribe member committed suicide.  A council would be called and the person who forced the suicide would be killed.  Maybe we should go back to those days.

I was not convicted of any criminal offence.  In fact the police would not get involved. I was told by a police officer that VPD were pissed off with doing VCHA's dirty work.   So VCHA created a bizarre scenario to discredit me.  It was a designed to be a "chill effect" so that no one else would complain against these tribunals least of all sue them.

When VCHA said that the police wanted me to be banned, I spoke to Warren Lemecke and he said that never happened.  Either the police were lying or VCHA were lying/.  How could I prove it.  I was a basket case.  And even if I was not a basket case, what could I do.  I know there were a few good people out there that tried to help, but they were powerless.  One doctor I was told was threatened not to be a second opinion and they took away his hospital privileges.  What did he ask?  He said, BUT WHAT DID SHE DO.

I do not even know why I write this blog as no one really reads it.  But the time it takes to write it calms me and it keeps me from doing something totally stupid.  I cry as I write,  each word, each sentence, I then become exhausted, and then I can sleep.

This afternoon a retired psych nurse is coming to be with me, so I will be safe for today.  


Blog Archive