Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2018

02 August 2016 email to Andrew Macfarlane (VCHA)

Subject:
Randy Michael Walker
From:
Audrey Laferriere
Date:
2016-08-02 7:34 AM
To:
andrew.macfarlane@vch.ca

For what seems like forever I have been asking for the reasons why you signed the Certificate of Incapacity for Randy and you never replied,  I will remind you you are an officer of the court and you have chosen to offend it.

I would like to think that you were pressured into doing this but then maybe you were just lazy and rubber stamped the request of the Public Guardian and Trustee who rubber stamped whatever Coastal Health wanted.

Just for your information, the decision of the college of physicians and surgeons said that Dr. Dunne put a DNR on Randy when he should not have.  This decision was also kept from me.  Something about the college being an arcane star chamber.

How was it that you were able to rescind my involvement in Randy's life when I had an enduring power of attorney and a section 9 representation agreement.  I did not abandon Randy, I was totally devoted to him. I did not know that Randy had any money that would interest the public guardian and trustee until after Randy died.

You have insulted our judicial system and you are continuing to do so.

What you did to Randy was unforgivable.  You made sure that I would never see him again and I was his only reason for life.  How could you do that. 


Blog Archive