Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2018

02 Septemeber 2018 Carolanne Chamberlain

Where is Charolanne.

I have been trying to find out what VCHA has done to Carolanne.  Ever so often VCHA puts No Contact Orders on patients and patients disappear.  This is what VCHA was doing years ago and VCHA is still doing it.  Not knowing where she is is very upsetting and distracting  for me. I cannot focus on other things that I need to do.  I get flashbacks which are very disturbing. Does this not remind you of the dark times of World War II where people would go missing never to be seen  or heard from again.

We are a society where health authorities think they can do what they want and no one says anything.  Hiding patients is not acceptable.

In 2013 I became a bit friendly with a family at VGH when Randy was in intensive care and later when I inquired where the patient was, there was no record that she ever was at VGH. This mystery can best be described as mental cruelty. You have been gaslighted. VCHA causes much grief and yet no one says anything.

I am always tired: bone-deep exhaustion of living with acute stress and uncertainty for years and it has causing me physical pain and mental disorders. It is very unpleasant, There is nothing to look forward to.  Even Carolanne is gone. How can she disappear.  I contacted everyone who should know.  Nothing. We, as a country, are a silent dictatorship.

We are being held ransom to protect the confidentiality of one or two people.  It is perverse.  It is overboard causing more harm than good.

Blog Archive