Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2019

To all the defendants



I am fed up with all these court applications, etc.

You are to work with my lawyer.

All you are doing is racking up legal fees.   Fees that the taxpayer is paying.

And all I will get from you is that your client told you to do that.  And if I ask your client why did he do this, he will say his lawyer told him to do it.

You all know I am not well.  How could I be well after what I was subjected to.  Every flashback I have is of the defendants bullying me.  Or, of Randy crying. I was his wife and you had no right to divide us.

At the first CPC, the judge said to the defendants to apologize to me.  At the second CPC, the judge said talk to me.  Neither happened.

And now even with Carolanne, she apparently is missing in action.  The all-and-powerful health authority can hide someone, and it does not have to tell anyone.  And Mr. Bell told me he is not authorized to tell me.

All this over a "plush toy" I was going to give a disabled patient in 2011.  A LPN ripped the plush toy from my hand saying that the patient did not need it.  I told him that it was not his decision to make. He called security. Nothing happened to this Lowest Paid Nurse, but from thenceforth if I wanted to visit Randy, the hours were severely restricted.

And another time, I said to a RN if she had something to tell me, tell me, do not send a LPN.  And what did she do, she called security.  She also said that I was going to be banned forever.  A prediction that came true.

And then there was December 26 2013 when staff hid Randy's AMBU bag from me.  If Randy needed help with his breathing, and I could not give him extra oxygen, he would die.

And I can hear Dr. Dunne saying to me: "Audrey, that was unfortunate. Too bad there was no resuscitation bag you could have used."

Everyone was complicit in "letting Randy die."








Blog Archive