Search This Blog

Thursday, April 2, 2020

Arpil 2 2020 Thursday 7:20 pm

I slept most of the day again. From my window it looks every out.  Light gray clouds hiding the light from the sun.  No noise.  What is ging to happen when the internet goes down. It will surely drive us all mad.

This is the day that I dreaded as it was the day of my telephone conference hearing to evict me. I received an email from the RTB that the hearing would not be heard.  It was not a relief.  It was anger that I had to be persecuted again by my landlord, Wall Financial Coporation and their lawyer, Lawson Lundell.  The tenancy laws that are out there belong to the predators that destroy the vulnerable.  There is a ray of justice but it is so tiny that most never benefit.  Our government has delegated social control to landlords.  They dictate what you can say and how you can act.  You are not free when you rent.  My proposed eviction wasn't over non-payment of rent but rather over what I did not to get evicted.  It is very hard not to defend yourself if you do not have any witnesses but Darcee was able to swear an affidvit of 94 pages.  I have no idea why Wall Financial would do what they did. How petty, senseleass and mean.  They even accused me of extortion.  I did not want to move so I told them I would move if they provided me with a penthouse apartment that was dog friendly.  They can lie to you and bear false witness but I cannot ask for what I want and then be told that I was guilty of extortion. 
 

Blog Archive