Search This Blog

Friday, April 3, 2020

April 3 2020 12:15 pm

I am not very happy with what Wall Corporation is still doing.  I asked them to position one of their 16 security cameras to view the front of my unit and they have not done so.  A few days ago I stopped a young man breaking a window so that he could access my unit.  This has only added more to my stress as now even that small consideration from Wall Corporation has been denied me.  But then I am sure Lawson Lundell has advised them that they do not have to provide any security for me.  The property I live on is one block in length with 12 empty homes on it suggesting that no one is living her therefore the property is open to vandals, etc.  Up until then there was people secuirty but after January 1 2020 none.  About a month ago Wall Corporation installed security cameras to monitor the property but not to monitor my unit. When I phoned the security company to find out if they were still securing the property, I was told that they were not allowed to talk to me. Darcee is very good about secrecy. 





Blog Archive