Search This Blog

Monday, May 8, 2023

edgeofmadness.me

Since social media is going crazy with posts being deleted, I have decided to duplicate my posts on a new website. I have reserved the name: edgeofmadness.me The name was inspired from Dr. Jordan Peterson when he described his experiences with dealing with his litigations. He said they drove him to the "edge of madness." I went past the edge of madness as I did not have a battery of lawyers, or money, or family, or colleagues, or inside knowlege to support me like Dr. Peterson had. And I was thirty years older than him. I was on my own trying to cope while suffering from acute PTSD. It was untenable. I went to revist the definition of what "doubling down" meant. It means to agressively go after someone. Thank you Joel Morris, the lead litigator, for the Canadian Medical Physicians Association, for threatening me. Since I really did not know what Joel meant at the time, technically I should not describe it as a threat.

Blog Archive