Search This Blog

Sunday, May 21, 2023

Risk Management

In my quest to understand what happened to me, I asked Vancouver Health Authority particulars of those that work for the Department of Risk Management. Those that bully are always part of a group and every group has a leader. I did not expect their names although it would seem appropriate but they could have sent me the number that are employed in the department and their education/experience.  Specifically, I wanted to know how many had psychology degrees.  I was driven to the extreme edge of madness and I want to know why.  If you want to control someone you gaslight her and slowly watch her come apart.  Those that designed the militaristic torture policies for the USA all had advanced degrees in psychology. 

 Everyone that works for a health authority should have a public bio of who they are. 

We the public are thrown into a den of lions when we try to advocate for the injured and sick and we do not know by whom. 

In 2010 VGH had blasted on its walls its policy of "Mean Management" and I also asked for particulars on this policy and nothing.  


Blog Archive