I was going over the estate file. There it was screaming at me. Jenny, in 2022, purchased a van with a customized electric wheelchair lift. With taxes and everything it was $100,000. Why was that necessary when my brother was mobile. But then it is easier for a caregiver to restrain him in a wheelchair than to deal with someone who is stubborn. Chain him into a wheelchair and off you go. I understand that.
But what I do not understand is why the PGT allowed this $100,000 asset to depreciate over 2.5 years to $40,000. The PGT should have arranged to sell the van immediately upon death of my brother. When I researched in 2023 the van and the wheelchair lift, I was told that a customized van does not depreciate. They are in high demand, so how was it being sold for $40,000 to someone in Alberta.
The point is there was an asset that should have been sold in 2022 by the PGT as she was the person in charge of the estate, therefore the PGT owes the estate $60,000 for not selling the van in a timely matter with the estate incurring a $60,000 loss. The question also is who was using the van after my brother died. I can't ask my sister because her lawyer won't let her talk to me. Apparently her adult daughter was using it in 2025 as she had it tuned up prior to its sale. It really does not matter who used what or when, the PGT owes the estate $60,000.
Then we got Candace the lawyer for my sister, the administrator of the estate. Why didn't Candace go after the $60,000. It was a recoverable debt to the estate. It was her job to get the money from the PGT. And it was also Candace's job to make sure that the PGT collected the occupation rent that the administrator owes to the Estate that is $160,000 plus interest. But Candace isn't interested in those minor details as her plan from her past conduct is to groom the beneficiaries and tell the next judge I have to face that I should be subject to reprehensible costs of $XXX for writing this memo outing her incompetence.
In fact Candace told my sister to take no issue to the debt (see passing of accounts application). In other words the Estate gifted the PGT $60,000. Remember the money belongs to the beneficiaries. And Candace and Heather are best besties. They both agreed that beneficiaries have no rights. I did a court application asking for standing to participate in the PGT's passing of accounts application and those two opposed it. How can they oppose what they want to do with my money. They with their half truths convinced the judge at the hearing that I had no rights to my money.
The Estate is owned by four beneficiaries, and Candace cannot gift anything on behalf of the administrator or anyone else. And Heather cannot produce a lawful application without disclosing debts owed by the PGT to the Estate. But she did.
This Estate reminds of a shell game. No one knows or sees where the 'pea' lands.