On Monday I attended at the courthouse to do some research and I walked the hall on the third floor and looked in on all the courtrooms. I was looking for security presence. There was none. I asked a security guard why weren't there guards in any of the courtrooms. He said they only attend if they are requested by counsel.
Three times on three different hearings there were security guards when I had to attend a hearing.
I am fed up with Heather Matheson and Candace Cates. They are sickos. Considering how unprofessionally I have been treated by them, they did it deliberately as it would say to the judges indirectly that there are big problems as these woke lawyers were fearful for their person. I do not know how else to describe their behavior except as SICKO.
I can understand Candace doing that because she is from the sticks. But the other one works for the Public Guardian and Trustee ... but then maybe that is how the PGT gets parties to consent to what the PGT wants using such intimination as they are party to relocating vulnerable seniors who do not want to be relocated.