Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Really! Intolerable pain isn't the only reason for euthanasia; not even close..
"Almost all patients are in hospice, and almost all take the medications at home after telling loved ones of their decision," said Dr Blanke, who provided an update on Oregon's experience here at the Palliative Care in Oncology Symposium (PCOS) 2016.
It is relatively rare for patients to use DWD because they were suffering from inadequate pain palliation, he explained. The most common reasons were related to quality of life, autonomy, and dignity."
Because of a few, they have put us at all at risk. One does not have to die in pain unless one choses to.
- ► 2017 (35)
- Best interest for who
- Really! Intolerable pain isn't the only reason fo...
- Health Care Representation Agreement
- A first: A child comits euthanasia in Belgium.
- Power of Attorney leads to perfect crimes
- Was all this to keep me from speaking ..
- Medical Error - the third leading cause of death i...
- Ro Ang
- Competent or Not Competent
- Tort of Outrage
- Pay for health chiefs in the USA
- Why did we need Bill C-14
- Bill C-14 deaths since June 17 2016 in BC and Albe...
- Belglium kills patients
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2015 (96)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (67)
- ► 2012 (87)
- ► 2011 (69)
- ► 2010 (66)
- ► 2009 (22)