Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Randy Walker 5

I can't handle this much longer.  All my waking and sleeping moments are about Randy. I am distracted and I am angry.  I would think that hastening a person's death should also include the fact that the authorities and their assosciates who they network with had me banned from seeing him. He suffered great psychological harm.  He was dying and I could not even hold his hand.

On April 4 2014 when I heard Randy was at VGH, Ro Ang the manageress of GPC, phoned ahead to make sure that since Randy was on his death bed, I could not see him. And why did not one of the emerg doctors intervene.  He was dying and he did die.

They were standing and watching me as if they new something that I did not... like the feeling you get when in hindsight you realize that someone is conning you.  It is what predators do to their victims.

-------

Blog Archive