Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Randy Walker 7

From the Euthanasia Prevention Coalition blog from a few days ago.

Assisted suicide and euthanasia are at their heart eugenic. They seek to eliminate the weak, sick and elderly among us, while promoting what they call autonomy, which is only valuing individuals who are healthy and productive. They seek to morph Darwin's "Survival of the Fittest" into, only the fittest are allowed to survive. 


March 14 2019 Nancy Elliott

And the doctors are the ones who determine who is the fittest to survive.

In Canada it is called "quality of life" and Randy was one of its victims. Randy was chronic and he could have lived longer.  Absenting me from his life only hastened his death.  Why did VCHA do it?  Someone please ask someone.  I do not know who to ask.  In 2014 I was told that it was a direct order from Dr. David Ostrow, CEO, of VCHA.  Ostrow told me that he did not get involved with day-to-day matters so why did the directive come from him. No intervention.  No nothing.  Like it happens everyday.  Lifton called it "doubling,"

Randy was 57 when he died from an ABI after four years.  The health authority told Dr. Dunne to put a DNACPR/DNT/CCO Order on him which is euthanasia (involuntary).  They were playing with my head at that time as they knew I did not know what they were doing.  All of them looking down on me with their intimate knowledge. Their knowledge of how easy it is to kill and I not knowing what they were doing must have made them feel superior.  Like a con artist stealing from an old woman her life's savings.


Ron Panzer said that in the US Adult Protection Services are called by hospitals falsely accusing family members of being a threat to their own loved one when the family objected to the death-protocols being implemented by hospitals.  After I learned that a DNR meant that Randy would not be admitted to ICU, I objected to any type of DNR Order since DNR Orders are elastic. VCHA and PGT started on a project to take my health representation agreement away so I would have no say in Randy's treatment and further that I would be banned from all VCHA properties so I could not see Randy.  I wonder who devised that puzzle.


In an era of cost control and managed care, patients with lingering illnesses may be branded an economic liability, and decisions to encourage death can be driven by cost.  (W. Dellinger)

Blog Archive