Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Randy Walker 6

And now my attention is gone back to Christmas 2013.  This is one of the reasons why I was declared unfit to care for my husband. I MIGHT do something.

When I told the nurses on December 25th that I wanted to take Randy home for a few hours, they said I could not, it was against doctor's orders.  Randy was too sick.  I do not remember if I said this but I was thinking it.  It isn't what Dr. Dunne wants.  It is what Randy wanted if he was competent and if he was not competent then it was up to me.

I had a feeling that maybe it would not be a good idea to take him home for a few hours.  So, we stayed at GPC and watched television. If I had taken him home, thinking how we were treated, VCHA would have banned me from that date rather then wait until January 29 2014. All they would have said that I was a danger to Randy's safety because I took him home for Christmas day. My husband was dying so where was the danger.

The PGT said that because I MIGHT take Randy home for a few hours on Christmas day, that was evidence that I should not be Randy's health care representative. The Might allegation was the same one used when the PGT decided that I MIGHT mismanage my husband's money. I did not know my husband had any money.

Back to the day before December 25th, on the 24th it was decided by GPC that Randy was well enough to go to his companion's home for Christmas day.  A "stranger's home."






Blog Archive