Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Randy dying



I keep remembering how Randy died.  The person I blame is Ro Ang.  She was a nurse with a masters degree and the manager of GPC.  And with all her responsibilities she was able to get to  know Randy intimately and she knew that Randy wanted his death hastened.  Not true, she did not known him and Randy did not know her.  She knew Randy was dying as did everyone else said and yet she decided that it would be in the best interest of Randy to hasten his death with all their cooperation and it would be in the best interest of Randy to exclude me from his life as he died. Everyone was on board with hastening his death including the LPNs (lowest paid nurses). All strangers.No pro life people there. Randy could not talk or write so how was his wishes communicated.


I have vivid visions of Ro being arrested by the police at George Pearson Center.  Handcuffed and paraded in front of the 100 patients there and reporters taking pictures.

Ro even prevented me from seeing Carolanne although I got a court order.  What a dysfunctional she was, and is.

One lawyer I went to said VCHA and the PGT would not have done this unless it was true.  Trying to convince her otherwise was impossible. I think I will mention her name in my next post. A lawyer to avoid.

And what were they deciding at the very end i.e. a few days before Randy died that I would be able to see him if Randy paid for a security guard. It would be by way of a court order.  I would have restrictions as to hours and not being able to talk to anyone or assist Randy in anyway.

What a compromise. What a humiliation.  What an insult. And I would be judged by my tone of voice and be banished from any contact.  

And as he lay dying within his last hour, I was not allowed to comfort him.  He would not have known if I was trying to comfort him or not as he was unconsious.  I was told by a ICU doctor that Randy could have lived longer if he was put on a ventilator.  Randy suffered needlessly. He was always afraid.

I was told that it was all because of my blog. It was my fault how Randy died.  Lawyer Don Morrison told me this.

Not one of them acted with any compassiosn.  VCHA and PGT are dangerous entities. And the media who would not help is also dangerous.


,,,,





Blog Archive