Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2019

The slow genocide

It is 4:20 in the morning Saurday June 15 2019 I was awaken soaking wet like I have been many mornings.  My mind was witnessing the slow genocide of us who have been targetted by the medical profession that we should die if we are chronic, diseased, old or just difficult to deal with. A genocide executed over time one-by-one covertly using confidentiality that "useless eaters" have to be disposed of. And we have given each physician the power of a legal tribunal to do this.  He is judge, jury and executioner.  To ensure that this policy is enforced, the sick are eventually referred to hospitalists and they make the ultimate decision in the name of expertise and efficiency.

I am exhausted.  I need to sleep...

You will benefit in death as you are no longer suffering.  



Blog Archive