Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Westlaw


I just read the reasons/judgment as published by Westlaw.

It is a document that ensures that I will never be able to get another lawyer again.  It blames me and not the unreasonableness of the defendants.  I have PTSD because of the bullying behaviors of the defendants and it takes longer for me to process documentation/information. I am not trained to be a lawyer. Instead of allowing me time they kept with applications to dismiss and then me having a lawyer only made it easier.  They decided to have the courts do their "dirty work." They knew I had at least 100,000 pages of documents and the lawyer could not address the information quickly and the cost would be outrageous.  Medical information being 5,000 pages alone.  Then there were two other actions which contained documents that would have to be listed.  And during this time I had two actions with the College of Physicians and Surgeons who did not follow due process.  And then you have a defendant psychologist who worked for Fraser Health for over 25 years as chief psychologist, a friend of the manager of GPC, who threatened that she would get a restraining order if I mentioned her name in my blog or anywhere else. She inferred that I did not have PTSD and I could conduct this litigation post haste.  She is a psychologist assessing me from twenty miles away. All the defendants networked/conspired to to say that I should be banned from all VCHA properties for life.  Name one thing I did to deserve this severe prohibition.

And of course if I lose by a technical error (use of bad judgment) then I will be faced with legal costs to pay the defendants for their bad faith management.

I always had respect for the law.  It is the lawyers who do not respect the law.  In one instance I tried to protect a new master from embarrassment as he was misled by the defendants by asking the defendants to grant me a stay and they refused. I never filed anything.  I only threatened the defendants with a draft as I did not want to go to court again and ask for a stay of proceedings which the defendants could have given me by consent and Morris instead of talking to me wrote a letter to scheduling and that letter got to the master.  This is one of the reasons litigation is so expensive rather than consent litigators go to court at $425.00 an hour.  It is ridiculous.  I knew at that time I could not do the litigation alone as I had no lawyer and I was faced with CPC Orders that were impossible to meet.

Morris went one step too far on this one accusing me that I had no respect for the law and using the court to defame me.

He is very good at telling judges what they should think and adjudicate.  And in this case "word-for-word." Morris is an officer of the court and the court usually defers to them.

Now I have to deconstruct the judgment which will only increase my stress and take me away from continuing with listing the 100,000 documents.

I am sure the judge, who is a relatively new judge, is going to be furious at Morris for not providing full information to her.  There is a decision by Chief Justice MacEachern that tells the parties that this must happen.

The point is that his client, Dr. Dunne, attempted/facilitated hastening the death of my husband and in the process made me a basket case. I have to clarify that.  Dr. Dunne did not want to hasten the death of my husband but was told by VCHA to do so.  Most patients are coerced into agreeing to withdrawal of treatment be it by way of a DNR or Euthanasia. The logic of health professionals is that the patient is going to die anyways so hastening death by a few hours, a few days, a few weeks, or a few months will save resources to be used for a rich kid injured in an extreme/dangerous sport or for the excellent medical care politicians are afforded.  Have you noticed how old in years elderly active or retired politicians are in any country of the world. No president of the US has ever been told that medical services will be terminated because the care offered is futile and then they are starved to death.  They get VIP service and the rest of us be damned. What happens if a sick patient wants to live as long as possible. This is the promise we believe.  I do not want my death hastened. But how can one prevent it... wink-wink and you are gone.

And I will have to mention David Bell and his "advice" to VCHA resulting in obstruction of justice.  I got a court order to say I could see Carolanne at George Pearson Centre and someone got to her and Carolanne told me that VCHA told her not to see me as seeing me would get ME into trouble.  VCHA defacto took away her right to visitors.  I even got a witness who talked to Carolanne and she said that yes she still wanted to see me.  I told David and he just ignored us.  Subsequently Carolanne has been put on a No Contact List so no one knows where she is. I keep sending her cards and they are never returned.

How could I not have PTSD and worse.



Blog Archive