Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2020

17 July 2020


During one of my interactions with the "tribe" I was told that they were going to "doubledown" on me. I did not understand what that meant and later when I looked up the definition, I said to myself why would they want to do that.  I concluded that it was Ostrow as it was he who would not even let me see Randy for two minutes just to assure Randy that I had not abandoned him. Lawyers are only employees who do what they are told and they were feeling the pressure of their masters not to do the right thing but rather to use psychological terror on me. 

I am hoping to get my old computer back today so that I can start downloading the emails that were frozen in it.  I am not looking forward to it as it will cause me memory grief.  I was told by a master that I would have to download everything as I would not know what was relevant or not as I was not a lawyer. 


Blog Archive