Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Why was Randy imprisoned in VGH when he did not want to be there.

I want to know why was Randy imprisoned in GPC when he did not want to be imprisoned there.

This must be why the legal tribe is using the courts to cover up VGHA's illegal imprisonment of Randy.  Ostrow won't even give me two minutes a day to go and see Randy at GPC so I could tell Randy that I was trying my best to fix things.


And I also want to know why Doig who knew Randy wanted to be with me would not give Randy his money.  There was enough money that I could have hired someone to help me to look after Randy.  Since Randy was dying anyways the money would have lasted until then.  And to add insult to injury Doig contested the validity of Randy's Will.  

They put a comfort care order on Randy which meant that VGH was not going to treat him any more. A comfort care order usually means that the patient is going to be starved to death with the help of morphine. The decision for this Order came from Ostrow not Dr. Dunn. Such orders do not have to be approved by a patient. This is a dirty little secret that the public is not aware of. 


Because of the COVID-19 lockdown I am revisitng (having flashbacks) what happened and questioning why.

About a week ago I was watching the fired AG of the USA say that when he signed off on something he signed it as he just assumed that some low paid official did his job.  Is this the cause of so much injustice in our health care system.




Blog Archive