Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

July 21 2020 - court hearing by phone


I had a bad night as I could not sleep as I had to be at a telephone conference hearing with the supreme court of British Columbia this morning to get a date for the hearing for my case to be dismissed by Dr. Dunn.

I still do not understand why Dr. Dunn cannot just tell the truth and say that he was coerced to put a DNR/DNT/CCO on my husband.  On November 18th I asked him to remove the Order and he refused.  He said it was not his decision.  If it was not his decision, then whose decision was it.  It was his signature on the Order, no one elses. 

When I brought this to the attention to the college of physicians and surgeons, it said Dr. Dunn did nothing wrong.  And no discussion was made that the decision came from somewhere else.  The college also said that my husband was too sick to approve of him wanting to hasten his death.  If I did not call 911 that night, my husband would have died.  Apparently, attempted murder is something that the college does not deal with. 

I slept all day and I am still tired.  This litigation is unfair as it is not an even playing field.  It is a forum designed so that self-litigants remain in a constant state of traumatic stress.  To become a lawyer takes nine years then years of experience to be competent, and yet the rules of court say a self-litigant can litigate without this education or experience.  This reasoning is bizarre. 




Blog Archive