Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

28 July 2020 Randy Michael Walker and his torture by phone

Months prior to Randy's death I had a landline phone installed so that I could talk to him, as he could not talk to me.  At first one of the nurses would put the phone on Randy's pillow so he could hear my voice.  After awhile I noticed that no nurse would do this accommodation.

So I got word to Randy that I would phone him each day and let the phone ring twice so he knew I was thinking of him.  I subsequently was told that the nurses turned off the phone so it would not ring.  I am sure Randy was disappointed.  I only let it ring two times so he knew it was me. For the three years Randy was there I paid $50.00 a month for the phone and hardly got to talk to him. 

Everytime I think of that I cannot forgive George Pearson Centre for doing that.  They won't let the phone ring : they shut off the ringer.  The direction came from the head nurse Tanu who told me that she could arrange that I never see Randy not even on his death bed.

I was told that Tanu is no longer at George Pearson Centre, since she is to be called as a witness as to what happened, can someone tell me where she is.  VCHA won't tell me where she is:  if it was a criminal case the lawyer and VCHA would be charged with obstruction of justice.

adrian.dix.mla@leg.bc.ca
audreyjlaferriere@gmail.com


Blog Archive