Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2020

Why They Don't Trust Us | Healthcare Professionals & Conspiracy Theories





This video is true in Canada as well.  Doctors are killing our justice system as they are circumventing the truth. How can doctors allow themselves to gaslight patients and their families and lawyers are aware of what they are doing.  It is not only the medical system that is broken it is also the justice system.  How can they leave a patient in the middle of the ocean when he cannot swim.  Are they all swine or are they psychopaths.  One doctor tried to help me and VCHA/the College took away his hospital privileges. Nurses told me that they could not complain, it would be up to me.  How could I.  I am not a medical person. I am old and I have at the most two hours of energy a day.  Although 1/3 of all deaths are due to medical errors, no one is demonstrating on the streets. 


I have never heard of one doctor speak like Dr. Damania who speaks out as to what is wrong with the dysfunctional medical system.  One-third of all medical deaths are caused by errors and yet no one is organizing protests/demonstrations to point this out.  Patients and their families are afraid as they might be punished by doctors if they or one of their family gets sick.  The fear is REAL.

I was able to locate his email address so if you want to rant you can without being on YouTube or Facebook.  zubin@turntablehealth.com




Blog Archive