Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2020

.12 November 2020

It has been a week since November 6 2020 and although I tried to distract from what happened the horror is arriving.  I just woke up more soaking wet than usual feeling nauseous and anxious.  There is something terribly wrong with the legal process when it forces you to become so terribly demoralized and stressed so your body cannot cope with the stress.  One of my doctors this spring said that I was going to die from the stress and when I mentioned this possibility those involved, they just ignored me, .  

Power corrupts and the absolute power of VCHA corrupts absolutely.  How did we get to the situation that physicians are afraid to say anything.  They are suppose to be independent yet they are complicit to the harm inflicted because of coercion from VCHA..  Confidentially does nothing except diminish democracy by censorship. 

 Now I am freezing cold and I will get into a sleeping blanket to get warm and I will fall asleep.


 

Blog Archive