Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2020

The Past Twelve Hours

My body has been forcing me to sleep as I was so exhausted I could not stay awake.  During these past hours I awoke three times and each time I was in terror and shaking and crying..  I still cannot believe what happened this Friday past, a week ago, I never thought that what happened would happen.  My  PTSD will never leave me... I was constantly being beat up over and over and over again.  I reached out and there was no one to help me.  

 

It is now November 21 2020 at 11:20 am.  Another short period of sleep, another awaking to construction noise with my mind racing to the negative experiences of the litigation.  We live in barbaric times.

 

November 21 2020 at 4:39 pm.  I woke up again, after another short period of sleep.  This time I was nauseated and had a slight chest pain I could not move. The nauseating is very distracting.  I feel so alone and I do not want to communciate with anyone. 

 

November 22 2020 @ 3:22 am woke up feeling exhausted but with no thoughts.  Still fatigued and need to sleep again.

 

November 22 3020 @3:34 pm.  Was awake a bit earlier, made a cup of tea, and before I could drink it all, feel asleep again.  I am not thinking about anything.  Want to sleep again.


 

------

From AP Nov 18 2020

And to think I am 75 years old.

 see below

When COVID-19 tore through Donald Wallace’s nursing home, he was one of the lucky few to avoid infection.

He died a horrible death anyway.

Hale and happy before the pandemic, the 75-year-old retired Alabama truck driver became so malnourished and dehydrated that he dropped to 98 pounds and looked to his son like he’d been in a concentration camp. Septic shock suggested an untreated urinary infection, E. coli in his body from his own feces hinted at poor hygiene, and aspiration pneumonia indicated Wallace, who needed help with meals, had likely choked on his food.

“He couldn’t even hold his head up straight because he had gotten so weak,” said his son, Kevin Amerson. “They stopped taking care of him. They abandoned him.”

 

 

 




Blog Archive