Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

25 Novewmbe 2020

 I feel asleep around 5:00 pm and just woke up soaking wet and thinking of the litigation, it should never have happened.  I was treated badly by GPC and I asked that an independent investigation be done.  Although the investigation was ordered by the chairman of the board I was told by Linda Rose that it would never happen, not over her dead body, and she reiterated Tanu saying that it would never happen not even on Randy's death bed.  

The worst instigator at the application was Morris who worked for the union of Canadian doctors who were suppose to make sure that their members acted fairly.  In fact that isn't want happens, the union does everything to continue the hateful barbaric practices of VCHA forcing their members to not tell the truth.  They do not lie they just say nothing.  I was told by Dr. Dunne that if it was up to him none of this would have happened.  However, later on he said I was a borderline crazy person.

I remember Joel Morris giving a talk to other lawyers on how to decimate witnesses.  All witnesses are to be treated as though they were liars deserving to be humiliated and found out.  Canadian law is not a US reality show designed for viewer ratings. He unfortunately is looked up to by newer lawyers as the way to achieve an unjust result.  All the defendant litigators did not attempt to negotiate with me, their job was to demoralize me and then go to Whistler on a retreat and rejoice in their conquest.  

What started the litigation was me wanting to see my husband who was dying on his death bed and the CEO of VCHA refused to let me see him not even for a two minutes a day to assure my husband that I had not abandoned him.  It was the CEO not someone from Risk Management who ordered this. It was cruel and unnecessary. This behavior forced my husband to want to die thus hastening his death.

November 26 2020 @ 6:18 am

I am sleeping excessively.  I wonder if that is part of PTSD.  Trying to sleep the disappointment away.  Like yesterday and the day before and the day before I awoke soaking wet with a feeling of dread about me.  I received an email from a lawyer yesterday and he ends it BE SAFE.  Be safe from what I replied. He never answered.  Is it code that VCHA is going to come and take me away.  They did it to my husband, they said he was incompetent when he wasn't so they controlled who he could see. Once you are deemed incompetent, any enduring of power is invalidated and the person becomes a ward of the state. So if you have an enduring power of attorney it means nothing. There is case law on this. When VCHA assessed him for competency, he would not talk to them, so he was deemed incapable.  And who did the assessment a speech therapist and a social worker.  Of course I did not know about this until after Randy died.  Randy was stubborn and if he did not like you he would not talk to you.  Of course they would chose minions as a real doctor would not put his name on such a abuse of freedom.

I still am tired and I need more sleep.

 

  





Blog Archive