Search This Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2020

November 26 2020, see November 25 2020

 See November 25 2020

November 26 2020 @ 6:18 am

I am sleeping excessively.  I wonder if that is part of PTSD.  Trying to sleep the disappointment away.  Like yesterday and the day before and the day before I awoke soaking wet with a feeling of dread about me.  They did it to my husband, they said he was incompetent when he wasn't so they controlled who he could see. Once you are deemed incompetent, any enduring of power is invalidated and the person becomes a ward of the state. So if you have an enduring power of attorney it means nothing. There is case law on this. When VCHA assessed him for competency, he would not talk to them, so he was deemed incapable.  And who did the assessment a speech therapist and a social worker.  Of course I did not know about this until after Randy died.  Randy was stubborn and if he did not like you he would not talk to you.  Of course they would chose minions as a real doctor would not put his name on such an abuse of freedom.  



Blog Archive