Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Marathon of Sleep November 24 2020 @ 3:07 am

In my marathon of sleep I woke up with my teeth hurting, soaking wet, but with a clear head questioning why did Vancouver Coastal Health not accept my diagnosis of PTSD.  I was not capable of doing the complex litigation because I was unwell but they refused the diagnosis of my doctors rather leaving it to the court who is not a physician.  I asked VCHA that I be assessed by one of their doctors but they refused.  The litigation was not about a white collar crime, it was about the tortuous ways the health authorities psychologically treat patients and family members. And the last phase was during the pandemic which deeply distracted me as I am in the high risk group.  It wasn't the courts who treated me badly it was VCHA.  The courts just did what they were obliged to do. It was VCHA who told their lawyers to bring on the application.The court does not bring on an application unless a party asks for it.  I thought that went out with the Nuremberg trials: the lawyers were just following the orders of VCHA. Each party to the litigation networked dictated by VCHA to discredit and demoralize me.  For the "fatherland." The VCHA used me to send a message that no one is allowed to complaint about treatment given to patients within their hospitals: a reverse SLAPP suit. 

 



Blog Archive