Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2020

17 December 2020 Dr. Richard Hay @ 5:39 am

 I woke up this morning thinking of Dr. Richard Haye.  He has an office one-half block away from Commerical and Broadway.  In litigation a defendant has to be served within one year of being served with papers.  He was able to avoid service for one year and two court orders. This cost me an incredible amount of wasted time adding to my trauma and expense. The thought of him doing so still annoys me. He is supposed to be a professional with powers granted him far above that of an ordinary citizen and yet he hide from a simple piece of paper.  He primarily works with the elderly and the disabled.  He was Randy's alternate doctor and he waited one hour December 26 2013 before he told staff at GPC to send Randy to VGH so he could be revived.  I remember when the ambulance came they were angry as to why it took so long for GPC to call them. .  Maybe there still is time. I threatened him that I would report him to the College because of his unprofessionalism in hiding from service but I did not. You would have thought that Dr. Haye was a criminal running from the police.  Maybe I should do it now.

He isn't the only party who tried to hide.  Another party was David Doig, my husband's lawyer.   A highly respected lawyer. Doig is worthy of public humiliation.

 

 

 

Blog Archive