Search This Blog

Friday, December 25, 2020

Are the Defendants Litigators (Respondents) bullying me.

A friend sent me a link this afternoon from HuffPost, Canada is Corrupt when it comes to Choosing Judges. It is a popularity contest.

One of the links connected me to a report by Christie Blatchford: BC Man Pleads for Family Court Reform in Suicide Note.

The victim only wanted to see his kids and I only wanted to see my husband. The motivation is the same.

Another link said Canadian Lawyers Drive Dads to Bankruptcy and Suicide by Bullying.  

Is this the intent of the lawyers who see themselves as Joseph Croias bullying witnesses without conscience and this disagreeable lawyer became president of the Ontario Law Society. My case is not of a white collar crime over greed in the billions of dollars it is over the untimely death of my husband and the collateral outfall.

So far the defendants have discredited me and demoralized me. I am a basket case. Look what I am doing today:  It is December 25 2020. 

I won't commit suicide as I have a very good therapist.  A therapist that costs me $225 an hour.  I have no additional medical insurance provided by an employe rso he alone is costing me money I cannot afford.  To get access to a MSP psychiatrist, it takes six months to a year to exercise a referral, and then there is no guarantee that he will take you as a patient. Most psychiatrists will not write a medical legal report because they are under no obligation to do so.  It is a lot of work and they do not want to be a witness in court. My psychologist could not do a medical legal report as he was biased. 

Lawyers do not seek the truth; they only seek to demoralize, so you give up.  And the Groias like Joel Morris are clever at it.  

One of the links said that such lawyers should be shamed.  So be it:

  • David Bell, Partner at Guild Yule, lawyer for VCHA
  • Joel Morris, Partner at Harper Grey, lawyer for Dr. James Dunne
  • Murray Wolf, lawyer for the Public Guardian and Trustee 
  • Cameron Wong, Webster Hudson, lawyer for David Doig, lawyer, 

None of the defendant pay for lawyers.legal costs.  They are all insured by the public purse one way or other  And the public cannot find out how much money the lawyers are creaming as it is under solicitor-client privilege. The tax payer should have the right to know.   And the the lawyers do not loose any sleep over anything as they are but agents of the government and are assured payment of their fees monthly. They are much like civil servants and nothing can happen to them.

 In August of this year, I tried to negotiate with the Groias to settle the matter.  They refused. No comment. And they would not give me a name of an expert legal medical report which they have on their rolex.  They knew I was suffereing from PTSD and since a medical expert legal person has to be independent they were not going to allow such evidence to be entered in the court record..  All of them  were guilty of perverting justice as they had to provide all evidence to the court whether it be in their clients' favour or in mine  When the action started in the hearing the master (a judge) suggested that the defendants offer an apology.  No apology came.  Their path was to drive me insane as no one would believe me and no lawyer would take on my case.

 

 

 


 

Blog Archive