Search This Blog

Thursday, December 24, 2020

24 December 2020 @ 3:47 am Christmas Eve Morning

 In my marathon of sleep caused by the shock of what the defendant litigators (respondents) just did forcing me into another court hearing, I woke up.  My teeth hurting with a pounding headache.  I seldom get headaches and this one is causing my vision to be blurred within my tears.  


Every time I go through one of these crises I always get flashbacks and this time it was back to the circumstances of my unjust banning so that I would not see my husband not even on his death bed.  


It was Christmas eve, and Randy was in Saint Paul's Hospital and was recovering extremely well.  We had discussions with the "team" at St. Paul's that Randy was not to be returned to George Pearson Centre as it was not safe for him there.  I was confident that Randy would remain at St. Paul's.  But I was wrong.  In the middle of the night St. Paul's transported him to George Pearson Centre.  To the very place that Randy did not want to be.  No one would tell me that this was going to happen.  He was just gone. The deception being realized.


At that time one of my concern was about the DNR that was imposed on Randy.  I was told that the DNR was suspended while at St. Paul's but once he went back to George Pearson Centre it could be reinstated.  When I argued with St. Paul's why did they send Randy back to George Pearson Centre, they said I had no proof that it was unsafe.  DNRs can be put on patients by the cruelty of stealth.     


What horror Randy experienced being forcibly moved from a place of sanctuary to that of purgatory.

Blog Archive