Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

December 16 2020

 I woke up this morning very soaking wet being exhausted from thinking about Randy and the litigation.  I only started the litigation as I only wanted to see my husband and also Carolanne.  They did not have to bar me as both my husband and Carolanne as both had the right to associate with me.  I recently was told that there was a recent rect decision against the FHA that said that this cannot happen. I can't remember the case citation but when I do I will refer to it.  


Remember that the Pfizer vaccine is 94.1% effective that means 5.9% will still get infected; and Moderna is 95% effective that means 5% will still get infected. So we still have to mask, etc. And the vaccine may only last a few months. The only way to kill the virus is to seriously social distance so the virus has no human host to replicate.

Blog Archive