Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2020

11 June 2020 : how the "tribe" works



I keep thinking about Randy and how you treated him.  Talk about police violence, what do you call the violence that you did to us.  And you are still doing it to me.  The authorities hide behind their lawyers and the lawyers hide behind the rules of court rather than doing what they should be doing.    You delegate so often that soon no one remembers the origin.

You determined Randy was incompetent because he won't answer your questions.  And you would not include me in these interrogations.  And Dr. Tham did not even talk to me about Randy and he just decided out of the blue that I should be banned from ever seeing Randy again.  How dare he.  How dare all of you.

All the parties that I named were and are guilty of conspiracy/complicity that resulted in harm to me and of hastening Randy's death. He did not deserve that. You had to design a scenario so that my power of attorney and representation agreement would be nullified. And the lawyer for the PGT won't even warn me what he was doing. But it required that Randy be declared incompetent.  Of course I did not know what you were doing at that time but you did it. Even after you did it I did not know what you did. You were diverting all blame to me by saying that staff at GPC was afraid of me and I had to be banned.  Funny thing is that no staff has made a written statement saying anything like that.  Recently I spoke to an employee from that time and he laughed.  No one was afraid of me. And then you got this "fake" expert give a report saying that I should be banned.  Everyone knows that an expert cannot be an expert unless he talks to all parties.  This expert did not talk to me nor did he talk to Randy. I am so mad at this expert I cannot remember his name.  I am sure that this expert is still working for VCHA regurgitating what he knows VCHA wants to hear. The evidence of this "expert" was used in a RTA application to get me evicted from my rented basement suite because I had the "potential" of maybe hitting someone who they might send to cut the grass. Another time the owner of the property tried to evict me because the unit had mould in it.  Again another "fake" expert report.  This expert did not suggest that the unit could be remediated by removing the mould. 

And don't any of you say that I was a bitch because I am no longer represented by a lawyer.  The lawyer I had said he could not continue as he had an issue that was not associated with the litigation that he had to deal with.  He apologized.  I never had an issue with him I was always so stressed out I could not have an issue with him.  I trused him completely as I had no choice.I feel I have been betrayed by the legal system now that he is gone I am told that I have to defend myself and how am I going to do that in the time the rules will allow.  And that is the weapon the tribe is using. 

So now all of you have to deal with a self-litigant.  Here I was yesterday thanking you for saying that the "tribe" was agreeable to hear the application to dismiss in court without doing telephone conferencing but with the proviso that the court would make that determination.  There is a policy that says for judicial efficiency that this is not going to happen.  What the "tribe" should have done is say to me that they will wait until the courts are open and adjourn their application accordingly. They did not even have to make the application until I was in a position to defend it.  Every single one of the "tribe" should be ashamed of what they are doing.  I told them that I could not do a telephone conference as I was so traumatised by the telephone arbitration I had over my tenancy that I could not speak or remember anything. There was the voice of the arbitrator, a lawyer from Lawson Lundell and three witnesses and me alone. It was worst than being judged in a medieval Star Chamber.  So, the tribe is gambling that I will not show up at the supreme court hearing and the litigation would be at an end. To win by default.  So much for the administration of justice.

Blog Archive