Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2020

12 June 2020 @ 7:12 am


I just woke up soaking wet with flashbacks of Dr. Ostrow poking at me. He was the CEO of VCHA at that time and it was under his instruction that I not see my husband. When this was happening in 2014 it was he who said that I could not even see Randy for two minutes a day so that Randy would know that I did not abandon him. I was told this my risk management.  My body is soaking wet and there are tears in my eyes.  It was he who assassinated me. He knew what was going on as I would send him emails. But then I might be wrong about that, he most likely never read them. I do not know what happened to him.  One minute he was the CEO of VCHA then he was gone replaced by the industrial engineer.  I used to refer to him and Mary as Napolean and His Josephine.  His departure had nothing to do with me.  I was nothing more than a mosquito in remote Africa in his chaotic life.  He and Josephine were focused on implementing "mean management" to save a few dollars. VCHA had to cut back on tissue paper.


@10:28 am.  I just woke up.  I am shaking.  I do not know what I am going to do.  I hate feeling this way. This is called stress.  How does one overcome the injustice that I had and having to deal with?
It is like a case of spousal abuse.  My body is so so exhausted I am falling asleep again.
.
@3:16 pm.  I am awake again but I can barely move. This has happened before and it takes a few days to recover.  I know of no research done on how litigation can affect someone who is not trained.  The unknown is scary coupled with the knowledge that it would be impossible to become an experienced lawyer without a law degree.  The process is so civilized and politically correct which means any process takes forever and this archaic process will eventually implode.  Waiting ten years for an apology does not cut it. I want to know what did I do that was so severe that it was necessary for VCHA to do this to me. At the beginning I wanted an independent person to wade in and set the matter straight.  I attended a board meeting and the chairman of the board told Mary Rose to do this but of course, she did not.  She decided not to do it and told me that she could arrange that I never see Randy again.  A simple solution was impossible for VCHA to attempt.  It was necessary for VCHA  to declare that I was a NOK and no one would even attempt to help.  NOK is a code to tell everyone that I was Not Okay.   I remember Mary at one time decided to talk to me but she was told not to by risk management. And then they refused to let me see Carolanne Chamberlain.  That is another rant.

I am tired again. When I am feeling this way I cannot care about anything.  

audreyjlaferriere@gmail.com
604.321.2276



Blog Archive