Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

June 10 2020 1:12 am


After yesterday I became so fatigued my body fell asleep.  I just woke up soaking wet to the dread of having to deal with VCHA and the PGT and the other defendants who are at a definite advantage.  My teeth hurt and I got a splitting headache.  And my lower back hurts.  All I had to go through these recent months and now the premier lawyers for these government agencies who are their clients are going to silence me.

Lawyers are to suppose to work with a plaintiff and not use every little comma to present to the courts to make the plaintiff look like not smart.  They are on a mission to protect their clients from the truth and misconduct.  You ask that agencies be accountable and all they do is attack you.  Instead of working with me they go directly to the courts in front of judges who may decide that a rule is broken rather than look at the evidence because broken rules are most important.  Lawyers are under a mandate to keep out of court but they create, extend litigation because they can. Going to court is not a chess game but in reality, it is.

A wave of fatigue is coming over me.  It takes me days to get over how these powers behave. Sleep seems to lessen the anger until next time.

cc to mary.ackenhusen@vch.ca 604-875-4721 chief executive officer, a CEO who isn't trained as a doctor but is educated as an industrial engineer i.e. an efficiency expert who implemented Mean Management at VCHA.  And about Penny Ballen, the Chairman of the VCHA Board, there is no email address for her or her phone number. She is not listed anywhere. Penny was fired by Gregor when she was City Manager.  Penny became Chairman of VCHA under the radar.  At least we know who Putin is.





Blog Archive