Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2020

19 June 2020



I knew there was something wrong these past few days. I have a split lip with an infection.  So my body must have some kind of infection within it. The area around the cut is hard.  I hope that a fever does not develop.

There seems to be something wrong with my computer.  I tried to arrange to have a technician look at it.  They all said that I would have to leave the computer and it would take up to two weeks before they could look at it.  I think it must be a computer virus as it is getting forever to connect properly and pages are overlapping or disappearing. Norton is installed in my computer. I will have to resort to Canada Post for communicating Before if I had a problem I could go to the library and use one of theirs but all the libraries are now closed.   I sometimes wonder if it is possible to go through one day without a problem.

Death by a thousand cuts ...

 
.  

Blog Archive