Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Joel Morris doing his job...

VCHA and PGT et al

I searched my email and could not find your email of  May 22 2020  I thought it was agreed that if you did not hear from me when you sent an email you would contact me. Waiting 20 days is a bit long and from your email you have assumed that I read the May 22 2020 letter.

These past months my health has declined.  I am exhausted all the time and am  mostly self-isolating myself because I am 75 years old and I am in the vulnerable category.   I told you in January that Dr. XXX said he never saw me so bad that the stress would kill me. You put someone in a cage they will eventually die.

I also had to deal with my tenancy which only added to my stress.  The last eviction notice contained the evidence of VCHA that said I was violent and that was justification that I be evicted from my home. Apparently, although I live on the property alone, Wall Financial is afraid to send someone here to cut the grass and that is enough to get me evicted.  Evidence of double hearsay presented by VCHA convinced an overzealousness and inexperienced lawyer to start RTA applications against me. There times within six months they demanded that I be evicted.  Learning about the tenancy act when I was ill was very time consuming and difficult.  All it did was make my flashbacks worse as the evidence alleged was what happened six years ago. Employees of VCHA are very good at presenting evidence that VCHA expects to discredit someone.  And Lawson Lundell was good at bringing up additional false evidence that caused me distress. However, Lawson Lundell did not comment on the fact that their client's employees were using a choke hold on a trespasser and the trespasser was trying to scream that he could not breathe. I called the police.  I interferred with the owner's prorative to control what goes on his property and I had to be evicted. I was treated as though I was an employee rather than a paying tenant or a citizen witnessing violence.

I also asked you to refer me to a doctor for an assessment re my PTSD and you have refused to do so.  You know it is near impossible to get a PTSD assessment except by lawyers who have them on their referral list.  To me you refusing is subverting justice. You must know even your own expert would find that I suffer from the stress your clients put me under. You know you must not hide evidence from the courts.  And you also know that during COVID-19 no assessor will do an assessment by telecommunication.

And by chance I read the newspaper reports about what is happening at George Pearson Centre this past week and that further triggered my flashbacks. Nothing has changed at GPC.  It isn't the group of druggies running around intimidating patients, it is GPC allowing them to do so.  This group-type was there ten years ago. They allow druggies to do this to mask the abuse that GPC does to individual patients and their families.  Do you really think anyone will complain to risk management when GPC allows druggies to APPEAR to run the hospital.  Complaints will get you nowhere except to come fearful and compliant. 

And I still do not know if Carolanne is alive or dead.  Why won't anyone tell me.  I was told by Mr. Bell that the health authority would not allow him to tell me. And Mr. Bell always does what he is told. How can such a determination be confidential. No freedom of information.

You and the other lawyers are trying to have the action dismissed on technicalities which the court of public opinion would find offensive and only bring refute to the legal profession and all the defendants.  You have not played fair.  You can hide behind the rules of court as to process but it will not absolve you.  My case is about abuse created by VCHA and who also directed the PGT to cancel my power of attorney and representation agreement so I could not advocate or see my husband while he was dying.  Your client did nothing except to agree with VCHA which is against everything a physician is supposed to do as he is to protect his patient and not do what risk management wants.  The words I remember from your client that it was not his decision to put a dangerous DNR on my husband and that night if my husband was not resuscitated by a retired RT he would have died.  The only one who can put a DNR on a patient is his physician.  A patient does not have to consent.

Please forward this to your tribe.

Audrey Laferriere audreyjlaferriere@gmail.com

11:10 AM (1 minute ago)
subject: dismissing my action
to Joel

Blog Archive