Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2020

I am going to make this easy

Through my sojourn with VCHA I never knew where letters should be sent to because no one answered any of them.  So there is no one so I will have to be the recipient.  If any of you has been unhappy with health care in Vancouver (or anywhere else) sent me a contact address.  You need not write up your story now as VCHA does not care what horrific treatment you received.  They will downplay it and it will be forgotten. At best you might be sent a robotic letter from VCHA.  Or else they will gaslight you and convince you that it is all in your mind. We need cameras in all hospital-like setting. 

The only thing that matters is numbers.  If I get thousands and thousands, I can then do something with the numbers.  I will not use your addresses unless in the future it would be necessary and then I will contact you personally.  My contact addresses are at the top of the blog face page. 

Blog Archive